Time to feed the mind, the body, and the soul...
Ready to have breakfast? The real kind? The one after sunrise and not after sunset, I know I am!
A wonderful way to embrace times of stillness is to read and listen to music. Some suggestions for books I have recently read are...
- The Universe Has Your Back by Gabrielle Bernstein (friends recommend the audiobook as it's easier to do the meditation sections)
- Super Attractor by Gabrielle Bernstein - These books are great for remaining positive and include great exercises for how to attract a more positive life.
- How NOT to Wear Black by Jules Standish - A great short read about the psychology of color and how you can wear the colors that suit you best and enhance your overall look.
- Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson - Short, but helpful on how to readapt our attitudes towards change.
I love listening to Piano - it soothes, calms and helps me get in touch with my creative energy on repeat while I work, write or paint.
- Reborn by Alex Ffrench
- Experience by Ludovico Einaudi
- I've Never Been There by Yann Tiersen
- Comptine d'un Autre Été by Yann Tiersen
Food & Nutrition
Intermittent fasting could provide a gradual transition post-Ramadan with many benefits for staying on time-restricted feeding, sticking to 16-18 hour fasting windows, depending on your lifestyle (ie: fasting between 7 pm — 11 am daily).
- If you don't have enough time to cook, for those in London Detox Kitchen andBalance Box both provide a great kickstart to being healthier versions of ourselves. Detox Kitchen is ideal if you're looking to have a cleanse or would like to practice a gluten dairy and sugar-free diet. While Balance Boxensures you receive the right nutrients every day within a balanced and delicious diet.
- Remember an apple a day.